London Now Is Home To Tesla’s Biggest European Showroom
London is one of the best cities in the world and at the same time one of the most polluted ones too and the Government of UK and the City are keen to resolve this situation. One measure that they taking is to increase the use of Hybrid/Electric vehicles, UK is expecting all vehicles purchased by 2040 to be either pure-electric or hybrid cars.
Tesla surely is aware of such a business opportunity and has been expanding every now and then throughout the United Kingdom. From one location three years ago to 16 locations as of today, Tesla opened their latest Showroom at Chiswick, London. The showroom is the biggest display and sales point in the entire Europe.
Besides a white Tesla Model X and two red & black Model S on display the showroom also features a dual motor Model S Rolling Chasis (Gallery below).
Location Map: Tesla Showroom Chiswick London
Dec 13, 2016
- First Tesla Model 3 reaches UK for display at a Tesla Showroom in London
- Tesla Model 3 Europe display tour – part 1 [stunning photos]
- Tesla Model 3 Europe is coming with a CCS2 charge port
- Tesla Model 3 CHAdeMO adapter is coming soon to North America
- Download Tesla Model 3 Parts Catalog in PDF
- European Tesla Model 3 Spotted with a different connector
- Tesla opens their first Store, Service Center and Supercharging station in Ireland[Info & photo galleries]