Tesla Model 3 reaches European Tesla Stores to a jam packed show [Galleries]
It has been more than 2.5 years since the European residents placed their reservation amount for a ‘Tesla Model 3‘ — they have been waiting patiently but now Model 3 is on display in Tesla Showrooms across Europe (photos and videos below) and without a doubt, it’s a treat for sore eyes.
The excitement amongst the European Tesla Model 3 reservation holders is on an all-time high as they are now able to at least see and sit inside a Model 3 for the first time (see a list of Countries/Cities where Tesla is displaying the Model 3).
Tesla Stores across Europe are packed with reservation holders and enthusiasts to catch a glimpse of their beloved Tesla Model 3 compact electric sedan (for proof see photos below).
We were able to connect to some Tesla enthusiasts from Europe that were able to get a chance at an official Model 3 display event in their city, they have kindly granted permission to use the pictures they have taken to be posted on our website.
Let’s enjoy some eye candy of the Tesla Model 3 from Europe.
From several reports from the visitors to the European stores have the United States version of the Model 3 — Tesla did not bring the European Model of their electric car to the region as of now but at least this is a step closer to reality for the reservation holders.
Currently, the vehicles are for display only, due to the high volume of visitors, the Model 3 experience is brief at the Tesla stores for now.
- Tesla Model 3’s successful European display tour – part 2 [photo galleries]
- Tesla Model 3 Europe is coming with a CCS2 charge port
- Tesla Model 3 CHAdeMO adapter is coming soon to North America
- Download Tesla Model 3 Parts Catalog in PDF
- 11 new Tesla stores opening this week across the United States, get walk-in test drives, South Africa next year
- European Tesla Model 3 Spotted with a different connector
- London Now Is Home To Tesla’s Biggest European Showroom
- Tesla opens their first Store, Service Center and Supercharging station in Ireland[Info & photo galleries]