Tesla Model 3 reaches European Tesla Stores to a jam packed show [Galleries]
Nov 15, 2018 | by Iqtidar Ali
It has been more than 2.5 years since the European residents placed their reservation amount for a ‘Tesla Model 3‘ — they have been waiting patiently but now Model 3 is on display in Tesla Showrooms across Europe (photos and videos below) and without a doubt, it’s a ‘sight for sore eyes’.
The excitement amongst the European Tesla Model 3 reservation holders is on an all-time high as they are now able to at least see and sit inside a Model 3 for the first time (see a list of Countries/Cities where Tesla is displaying the Model 3).
Tesla Stores across Europe are packed with reservation holders and enthusiast to catch a glimpse of their beloved Tesla Model 3 compact electric sedan (for proof see photos below).
We were able to connect to some Tesla enthusiasts from Europe that were able to get a chance at an official Model 3 display event in their city, they have kindly granted permission to use the pictures they have taken to be posted on our website.
Let’s enjoy some eye-candy of the Tesla Model 3 from Europe.
From several reports from the visitors to the European stores have the United States version of the Model 3 — Tesla did not bring the European Model of their electric car to the region as of now but at least this is a step closer to reality for the reservation holders.
Currently, the vehicles are for display only, due to the high volume of visitors, the Model 3 experience is brief at the Tesla stores for now.
- Tesla Model 3’s successful European display tour – part 2 [photo galleries]
- Tesla Model 3 Europe is coming with a CCS2 charge port
- Tesla Model 3 CHAdeMO adapter is coming soon to North America
- Download Tesla Model 3 Parts Catalog in PDF
- 11 new Tesla stores opening this week across the United States, get walk-in test drives, South Africa next year
- European Tesla Model 3 Spotted with a different connector
- London Now Is Home To Tesla’s Biggest European Showroom
- Tesla opens their first Store, Service Center and Supercharging station in Ireland[Info & photo galleries]