Now you can play ‘Chess’ in your Tesla Model 3, S and X
Tesla went completely stealth on this update, the Silicon Valley-base automaker has now started rolling out the legendary mind game of all time ‘Chess’ to Tesla Model 3, S and X vehicles worldwide.
Elon Musk gave an interview at E3 2019 last month and presented the upcoming games for the Tesla vehicles including Beach Buggy Racing 2: Tesla Edition and Cuphead but there was no mention of the ‘Chess’ game.
Tesla came up with a cool YouTube commercial with the announcement of this update showing a cowgirl and a Model 3 confronting each other in an old west gunfight style, but then the girl unlocks her Model 3 and challenges the car in the new Chess game.
Fabiano Carauna who is the Chess Grandmaster #1 in America, WCC challenger 2018, 3rd highest rated player in history called upon Tesla that he has never challenged a car in Chess and this would be interesting, he tweeted at Tesla Inc:
It will be interesting to watch if the Tesla AI is grown enough to beat one of the best players in chess history, I think we will have something to see soon from Fabiano — on a side note now Beach Buggy 2 can now be played with a game controller and even two controllers can be used for a dual player racing.
Follow us on Google News
- Tesla 2019.24.4 update: Model 3 CHAdeMO support, better Sketchpad, more
- Tesla Atari games can now be played with a PS4, Xbox One, and PC USB Controller
- Artist uses the Tesla Model 3 touchscreen to draw a stunning piece of art
- Tesla Model 3 follows the owner, testing ‘Enhanced Summon’ in beta (video)
- Tesla Model 3 owners can now ‘Summon’ the car using the key fob – 2019.7.11
- A Simple method to protect your Tesla from getting stolen via key fob relay attacks