See some jaw-dropping renders of the 2020 Tesla Roadster in red, white and more
Nov 30, 2018 | by Iqtidar Ali
Next-generation Tesla Roadster is going to disrupt the entire ‘supercar’ segment where a $200,000 production electric-car will challenge and slay the $1 million+ Internal Combustion Engine ‘hypercars’ with its power, speed, agility, and reliability.
The next-gen Tesla Roadster is built to break world records, whether it is doing a 0-60 mph in 1.9 sec, 1/4 mile drag in 8.8 sec or going 620 miles (~1,000 km) on a single charge — this little beast is built to destroy perspectives about the abilities of the electric cars.
We cover next-gen Tesla Roadster from time to time as it makes rare appearances at events throughout the world, from Computer History Museum earlier this year to Grand Basel, Switzerland.
You can reserve a 2020 Tesla Roadster for a $5,000 deposit through the automaker’s website — the Founders Series Roadster price is stretched to $250,000 and only 1,000 reservations are left for the Founders Series Tesla Roadster as of today.
As a Tesla enthusiast and founder of the Model 3 Owners Club forum and YouTube channel, Trevor Page recently won the next-gen Founders Series Tesla Roadster — not only that, he also created these jaw-dropping renders of the all-electric supercar using his skills in Fusion 360.
These red and white renders of the Tesla Roadster have recently rocked the Tesla Subreddit as well, now you can view and download the high-res photos below.
As an all-electric supercar, Roadster maximizes the potential of aerodynamic engineering—with record-setting performance and efficiency.
- Interesting vfx shows 2020 Tesla Roadster go ‘Back To The Future’ in ludicrous mode
- Tesla enthusiast wins 2 Tesla Roadsters worth $500k via the referral program
- New Tesla Roadster pictures released as the car debuts at Grand Basel, Switzerland
- A leaked photo from Tesla design studio shows next-gen Roadster with Semi trucks in the back
- The path to a free next-gen Founder’s Series Tesla Roadster
- Tesla Semi prototype spotted with 26 cameras, a ‘sleeper’ feature in the works
- Musk’s EV inspiration, an original ‘tZero’ burned in a destructive fire along with several Tesla Roadsters
- Tesla Roadster and Semi Truck appear at the 2018 Tesla Shareholder Meeting