Tesla is now giving 5,000 miles of ‘Free Supercharging’ for each referral till 28th May
We have just received Tesla owners reporting a 500% boost of winnings through the Tesla Referral Program, Tesla is now offering 5,000 miles (~8,000 km) of ‘Free Supercharging’ credits on a single referral which was just 1,000 miles till this morning.
Along with the 5x boost for the Supercharger miles, the referrer will also get ‘five chances’ of winning a Tesla Model Y each month and Next-gen Tesla Roadster each quarter, these raffle chances were limited to one when the New Tesla Referral Program was introduced last month.
Owners already having the ‘Free Supercharging for Life’ get 10 chances to win a Model Y or Roadster.
According to Tesla, these added perks will expire on 28th May and the Referral Program will be back to its original offerings.
Tesla owners from the UK were the first to report this boost (thanks to Paul Atkins / Electric Vehicle Guy for the tip) but by every passing minute, Tesla owners from around the globe are posting their referral code on social media.
The boost in Tesla Referral Program comes just days before Tesla opens the Model 3 ordering floodgates for the Right-Hand-Drive markets like the United Kingdom, Australia, and Hong Kong, Elon Musk announced this in his tweet earlier this week.
Tesla Model 3 reservation holders from the Right-Hand-Drive markets are waiting for more than 3 years now to get the electric car of their dreams, this is the perfect time for them get the extra perks.
Tesla owners can now check the Loot Box in their Tesla Mobile App to see the 500% boost offer unlocked, the screenshot below shows how it looks and reads, looks like the Tesla software team was in a hurry to deploy the message, they left some unlinked variables in the message (but that’s fine, we get it still).
- Tesla restarts the referral program, win a Model Y every month, Roadster each quarter
- Waiting 3 years for the RHD Tesla Model 3, benefits of being at the back!
- The incredible story of an EV evangelist who won a 4 Teslas including 2 next-gen Roadsters
- Tesla unveils the Model Y compact SUV with up to 300 miles of range
- New Tesla Roadster pictures released as the car debuts at Grand Basel, Switzerland
- Musk’s EV inspiration, an original ‘tZero’ burned in a destructive fire along with several Tesla Roadsters