16 Nov Watch and listen to the 2020 Tesla Roadster move, more photos
Nov 16, 2018 | by Iqtidar Ali
Even hardcore car enthusiasts like Jay Leno admit that 2020 Tesla Roadster design and performance is truly impressive as they have experienced it first-hand — this next level electric supercar was first seen at the Tesla Semi Truck’s launch event and is making rare appearances since then.
There are at least three prototypes of the new Tesla Roadster one in white, one gray and a red one that seems to be the only working car, the rest seem to only design shells.
Yesterday a new short video (below) surfaced on Instagram of the red Tesla Roadster prototype seen accelerating most probably in the Tesla Design Center’s parking lot. We can even listen to the sound of the Roadster as it accelerates which in our opinion is the sound of a true ‘electric sports car’.
Tell us in the comments section below what you think of this exhilarating sound of Tesla’s next-generation sports car.
Video: Jay Leno’s 2020 Tesla Roadster Experience
- Tesla enthusiast wins 2 Tesla Roadsters worth $500k via the referral program
- New Tesla Roadster pictures released as the car debuts at Grand Basel, Switzerland
- Leaked photo from Tesla design studio shows next gen Roadster with Semi trucks in the back
- The path to a free next gen Founder’s Series Tesla Roadster
- Musk’s EV inspiration, an original ‘tZero’ burned in a destructive fire along with several Tesla Roadsters
- Tesla Roadster and Semi Truck appear at the 2018 Tesla Shareholder Meeting