09 Dec Problem Solved: Tesla Model 3 Proposed HUD Mock-Up With New Interior
The new interior picture of the Model 3 (below) was posted by an anonymous user via imgur last year Nov 8 and since it’s making a buzz around the Tesla community. And there are many questions being raised about how will the instrument cluster and autopilot display will happen?
So we have the answer with a picture below created and posted by Christoph Reichelt on his blog and since a picture is worth a thousand words there should be no more confusion among the Tesla community about what will be the future of the vital driver information and autopilot display on Model 3. It should be a Model 3 HUD (Head-Up Display) and nothing else.
The proposed HUD mock-up shows a Model 3 self-driving and the windscreen is displaying driver info and autopilot green & blue road lines. This is not the official photo from Tesla but this gives us an idea of what solution is there in the absence of instrument cluster and autopilot display.
As for the new interior photo that emerged yesterday (above) has the minimal interior we have seen yet for a futuristic car even the air vents are invisible, I am sure Tesla must have integrated a better solution for the HVAC that is so immersed into the interior design it’s almost indistinguishable.
So this looks a pretty good development over-all and reservation holders should be more happy and excited about their future ride. Get latest Model 3 updates here.
- • HD Photos: Closest view of the Model 3 dash and center screen
- • Compare Tesla Model 3 exterior dimensions with Audi A4, BMW 3 Series and several other Sedans
- • Tesla Model 3 Latest Footages: ‘Signature Red’, Red & White showing wooden trim on dash
- • 467 Kuka Robots shipped to Model 3 factory ahead of production start in July – leaked photos
- • Tesla Model 3 wheels: Three design patents published