09 Dec Tesla Model 3 Europe: How you can get 6 months of ‘Free Supercharging’ with your order
Dec 09, 2018 | by Iqtidar Ali
European Tesla Model 3 reservation holders need not worry about their 6 months free Supercharging perk as Tesla is offering it to you if you adhere the simple procedure explained below.
Tesla Model 3 reservation holders from Europe don’t have the option of directly going through a referral link and ordering their vehicle to get the referral benefits — After placing your order from the Tesla Design Studio, you need to request for attaching a referral code to your order via email, follow these steps:
- Send an email to buildmy3EMEA@tesla.com with the word ‘Referral‘ in the subject line
- In the body of the email include your ‘Name‘ and ‘Contact Information‘
- Don’t forget to mention your order’s ‘Reservation Number (RN#)‘ in the email
- Add the ‘Referral Code‘ from one your friends or you can use the one from our website’s friend Steven Peeters from Belgium, here it is: ‘steven1007‘
- You’re done, Tesla Europe will contact you regarding your 6 months of Free Supercharging
Steven also explains this process in the following video, let’s take a look:
Tesla is moving on a fast track for Model 3 Europe deliveries which are estimated to start from Feb 2019. Tesla is currently displaying Model 3s in select showrooms across the European region that we covered in our reports previously ( Gallery 1 | Gallery 2 | Madrid, Spain below ).
Tesla is also displaying a Model 3 in their Royal Park showroom in London, the UK right now but all of these Model 3 vehicles are US versions. Tesla is currently testing Model 3 vehicles with a CCS charge port in the Netherlands and is working on testing ‘Air-Suspension’ soon.
Tesla Supercharger stations in Europe will be retrofitted with a CCS charge cable in addition to the normal Type 2 Supercharger port.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
- Tesla Model 3 spotted charging via CCS Port in the Netherlands, Air-Suspension is next
- Tesla Model 3’s successful European display tour – part 2 [photo galleries]
- Tesla Model 3 CHAdeMO adapter is coming soon to North America
- Download Tesla Model 3 Parts Catalog in PDF
- European Tesla Model 3 Spotted with a different connector
- London Now Is Home To Tesla’s Biggest European Showroom
- Tesla opens their first Store, Service Center and Supercharging station in Ireland[Info & photo galleries]