05 Dec First Tesla Model 3 reaches UK for display at the Park Royal Tesla Showroom in London
Dec 05, 2018 | by Iqtidar Ali
Tesla Model 3 is on display for the first time in the United Kingdom at the Park Royal Tesla Showroom, reported by none other than the brilliant Robert Llewellyn of the Fully Charged show (pics and video below).
UK has been lurking behind even for the U.S. spec Tesla Model 3 display, as the entire fleet is on a display tour in several cities of Europe.
This is the start of good the news for UK based Model 3 reservation holders and potential customers after more than 2.5 years of painful wait.
The following information is available regarding the displayed Model 3 at the moment, according to Robert/Fully Charged:
- Anyone can go and see the Tesla Model 3 at the Tesa Store next to Park Royal Tube Station (Map/Directions).
- No UK price is announced at the moment
- Only premium Model 3 variants will be available at the start
- Right-Hand-Drive (RHD) models expected to be available Mid 2019
- Test drives are not available at the moment (more details on Tesla website)
Let’s enjoy the pics and video posted by Robert for our viewing pleasure. First photo by Tesla subreddit user u/anonymousmice
Stay tuned as Fully Charged promises to release a detailed show on Model 3 in UK and we will surely be updating, let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
- Tesla Model 3 Europe display tour – part 1 [stunning photos]
- Tesla Model 3 Europe is coming with a CCS2 charge port
- Tesla Model 3 CHAdeMO adapter is coming soon to North America
- Download Tesla Model 3 Parts Catalog in PDF
- European Tesla Model 3 Spotted with a different connector
- London Now Is Home To Tesla’s Biggest European Showroom
- Tesla opens their first Store, Service Center and Supercharging station in Ireland[Info & photo galleries]